The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

My Apologies!

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre!

I'd like to offer my apologies to all the members and owners of TSC. I have not been very active as a vendor with anything ETHOS which includes updates and interactions with members in regards to the brand. I look at the current threads and so many are outdated and some with incorrect information as a lot has changed at ETHOS. So no excuses but the truth is life happens and some have been personal or close family situations. The other is I've been extremely busy with ETHOS developing & making products. Also been working in the CBD Labs developing products for them. I've also not been participating in other threads and posts as a regular member and someone who enjoys this hobby of ours.

I have a lot of cleaning up to do in my vendor section which I'm going to start working on this weekend and I"m not sure how long it will take me but I will get it done in the next week or two. Things have gotten better now that I've hired an assistant (Riley) and she's learning quickly about my business and has really helped me to catch up.

I"m almost certain that there are probably things I'm not aware of on the site that pertains to vendors like contests for example. The last one I was involved with was in the weight loss and the only reason I knew about it was @Spider got a hold of my by email otherwise I would have missed it.

So if there is anything I should know about that I should know about and anyone wants to post up in this thread please do. It will be much appreciated.

Thank you all.

Health and happiness

Frank

We’re coming up on Vendor appreciation week, which I tagged you in.

But other than that, there’s nothing specific. Any contests or anything you want to do are totally up to you.

Great to see you pop in Frank! Hope you’re well!

We’re coming up on Vendor appreciation week, which I tagged you in.

But other than that, there’s nothing specific. Any contests or anything you want to do are totally up to you.

Good to see you back Frank.

Thank you guys for the welcome back. I’m doing ok. Trying to get back to normal after the loss of a close family member in a tragic accident

@Spyder Thank you for tagging me and I’ll do something.

Great shaves!

ALWAYS great to hear from you, @Dragonsbeard! I check the ETHOS website on a regular basis and I never miss an IG post, ...but we do appreciate when you drop us a line here on TSC! Just keep 'em coming, Frank!

Thanks my friend. It’s good to be back.
As I get caught up I’ll be on here more. Got a whole bunch of new things coming out that I’m pretty excited about.

Back