The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Money No Object Wishlist

Scuttlesoap

TSC Yoda
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Ok, I can’t take credit for this idea. This is a take on something I saw on YT today - an homage of sorts So here it is:

If money were no object, what are the shaving gear/fragrance that you would get next year.

For me:

1. Wolfman DE razor. I’m leaning towards copper, but definitely with an open comb on one side and straight bar on the other.

2. “Philly” straight razor. Barber Dave explained to me the history on a zoom call, but I’m sticking to the story that these are from my beloved, estranged town and Rocky shaved with one before flooring Apollo Creed. “True Story”

3. A Chisel & Hound wooden brush with either a red or green stained band in the middle of the handle.

4. A Charcoal Goods Hive razor handle. It really is the bees knees.

5. Bois 1920 Extreme EdP - never smelled it but looks like it would fit in that Roaring 20’s / Sepakeasy genre that has always piqued my interest.

And I’ve just because it doesn’t exist:

A magical shave soap tub that automatically fills with whatever is my favorite scent at the moment.

Well as to gear not anything really, but if Money was no object and there was a way to do it. To have my dad and I side by side shaving and talking to him about what it meant to stand there and watch him go through his daily shave when I was a boy, but talking to him as and adult, and a freind, as I never got that chance.

Well as to gear not anything really, but if Money was no object and there was a way to do it. To have my dad and I side by side shaving and talking to him about what it meant to stand there and watch him go through his daily shave when I was a boy, but talking to him as and adult, and a freind, as I never got that chance.
Way to make it sappy man! But yea I'm sure that would be an amazing treat to be had!

Way to make it sappy man! But yea I'm sure that would be an amazing treat to be had!
and tell me genius how is a 2021 Winnebago Shaving Gear?????

tenor.gif

I’m pretty much all set on everything but a razor. I’d like to get my hands on the Charcoal “Everyday razor”.

I take it back, of money we’re no object. I’d like to try Aqua Di Parma, just to see what all the fuss is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pretty much all set on everything but a razor. I’d like to get my hands on the Charcoal “Everyday razor”.

I take it back, of money we’re no object. I’d like to try Aqua Di Parma, just to see what all the fuss is about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have it, Like it and will probably re-buy, cost for me is not a factor, ADP is a tier 2 soap at best but as @Spider mentioned it is a classic, oh and I forgot to tell you earlier in your welcome thread I was 1T2X1

Back