The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Mike's Aftershave!

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Saw an announcement yesterday that Mike's is going to be releasing aftershaves! Any scents you are looking forward to?

Hmm...very interesting. I'm not as high on the soaps as others are. But what I can agree on is that there are some really good ingredients in there. I am assuming the AS will be no different. I will be interested in the AS.

Oh no, I hope he offers Cedarwood & Rose. That's the next soap I'll be using in a few weeks. I love his soaps for the great shave and scents, so I'll be happy with whatever he offers.

Just checked his site. I see no mention of AS, but he has added Patchouli to his Rose & Cedarwood soap, which is out of stock. Ima get me some of that stuff.

It's not all that fancy, but the Barbershop is a great daily driver scent. I have both the soap & the AS & both are excellent! One of my favorite aftershaves.

Back