The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Meeting nerds

Every year Hallmark had a calendar book that fit neatly in my pocket. Behind my pocket protector. I’ll, go look, I may yet have one I can send you.
Thank you Rich, but I'm looking for something that includes everything into a binder with a pad of paper, pen holder and big enough to carry meeting materials.

Edit, I should add I do have a little book I carry to meetings when I don't need my binder to write reminders in. Just looking for something that combines everything.

I've got a zip up folder type thing that I used for photography and now for knife stuff. It has a tablet on one side and a file folder type pocket on the other. There are some business card slots, pen holder, and a smaller pocket there as well.

I used it for notes and addresses until I could transfer them to my address book, and keeping model/property/copyright releases in. It had room enough to keep my address book and receipt book in also, so I'm sure one of those calendar address book combo things could fit too.

Can't tell you the name unfortunately because I can't find one on there. I either picked it up at staples or wally world since those are the only two places close to me.

I used to use some binder from Staples that sold replacement calendars each year i'd order the replacement. When work went to open floor concept and I lost my office. (still mad about that) I gave in and did what the company wanted. I went all electrical. I now use the whole microsoft suite and the program called "Microsoft Teams" has come in handy.

I used to use some binder from Staples that sold replacement calendars each year i'd order the replacement. When work went to open floor concept and I lost my office. (still mad about that) I gave in and did what the company wanted. I went all electrical. I now use the whole microsoft suite and the program called "Microsoft Teams" has come in handy.
Ah, we're just switching over to Team now.

My wife ordered me a planner that I can order weekly calendar pages as well as blank pages for. We'll see how that works out.

Back