The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Meet ups

@gobucks5485

Hi
I’m in Rochester NY so if your coming from the west heading east in NY state I’d be the first stop. If you’d like to meet up I’d be more than glad to. Will at B&M is a good guy and he and I have talked a few times over the phone and I want to go down to Cooperstown and see his set up and of course the Baseball Hall of Fame.

So yeah stay in touch.
👍🏼😊

@gobucks5485

Hi
I’m in Rochester NY so if your coming from the west heading east in NY state I’d be the first stop. If you’d like to meet up I’d be more than glad to. Will at B&M is a good guy and he and I have talked a few times over the phone and I want to go down to Cooperstown and see his set up and of course the Baseball Hall of Fame.

So yeah stay in touch.
👍🏼😊
We will be making our 1st night in Buffalo. It is 7 hrs or so from Cincinnati. Then on to Cooperstown. I appreciate the offer. I will look forward to meeting you at Maggards for sure.
Rochester is home of Kodak. I work at a printhead division in Dayton Ohio. I am sure Kodak is much different now then it was a while ago ha ha. Now it is cut this budget that but it a job been doing for almost 20 years.

We will be making our 1st night in Buffalo. It is 7 hrs or so from Cincinnati. Then on to Cooperstown. I appreciate the offer. I will look forward to meeting you at Maggards for sure.
Rochester is home of Kodak. I work at a printhead division in Dayton Ohio. I am sure Kodak is much different now then it was a while ago ha ha. Now it is cut this budget that but it a job been doing for almost 20 years.

Yeah Kodak is definitely n the company it once was. At one point there were 60,000 employee's here in Rochester and it was Rochesters biggest company.

well if you decide to stop by Rochester let me know or I’ll see you at Maggards

Back