The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

May Shave Themes - Flowers, Forest, and Fruit, AND/OR Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
April has pretty much come and gone and our ABC and Mystic Water shaves have concluded. But May brings new promise! Flowers are blooming. Summer fruits are starting ripen. And Forests are thriving with fresh growth of fern, moss, and trees!

During the month of May, let's come together and shave with items that remind us of Flowers, Forest, and Fruit!

I would also like to add that May we will be featuring and celebrating the TSC Vendor Artisan Lisa's Natural Herbal Creations!

So no matter the product...if it is a @LNHC product...it fits the shave theme!

So May 1st begins the new themes! I hope to see you there!

One description I have seen of the Pitralon soap I am using is: "It smells like rotting Celery to me. " 🤪
Since that would make it "early compost," does it qualify for this month as it would support flowers, forest and fruit!
Yes Sam...I do believe that would qualify for the May shave theme! On Friday! :)

Sounds great!! I'm in!!!

veMlA9c.gif

Just to clarify, flowers, forest, and fruit can mean a lot of things. Just off the top of my head...

Jasmine
Rose
Honeysuckle

Lemon
Lime
Pear
Apple

Cedar
Vetiver
Pine
Oakmoss

And there is so much more...