The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Mandarino Fumo

Dragonsbeard

Shave Enthusiast
Artisan Retailer
Hello Cadre

Well I just wanted to post up a new release that’s about a week away from being launched on my website and will be available at my vendors. It’s called Mandarino Fumo and it’s in the new “ Humidor Collection “ which is a collection all about Tobacco based Aromas. The Mandarino Fumo is the fist up and I’m very excited about this aroma blend which took me quite some time to get it right where I want it. The Aroma Blend is 100% Natural with the exception of the Leather Accord as their is no natural Leather essential oil, resin or anything else that I I’m aware of.
For now there is the newly tweaked F Base Shave soap, Skin Food Splash and an EDP as seen in the photo below.

Here is the ingredient list of the Shave soap so you can see the Aroma ingredients.

Ingredients: Aloe Vera Juice, Stearic Acid, Grass Fed Beef Tallow, Duck Fat, Organic Shea Butter, Castor Oil, Kokum Butter, Cocoa Butter, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Potassium Stearate, Sheep Milk, Camel Milk, Sodium Hydroxide, Argan Oil, Marula Oil, Kukui Nut Oil, Grass Fed Bison Tallow, Organic Italian Red Mandarin Essential Oil, Organic Italian Yellow Mandarin Essential Oil, Italian Green Mandarin Essential Oil, Tobacco Absolute (Burly), Tobacco Absolute (Virginia), Labdanum Absolute, Natural Beaver Castoreum, Amber Essential Oil, Leather Accord, East Indian Sandalwood Essential Oil, EOS Complex, Allantoin, Oat Amino Acids, Silk Amino Acids, Soy/Rice Peptides, Sorbitol, Organic Vitamin E Oil, Xanthan Gum, Lanolin, Organic Guava Fruit Powder Extract, Lonicera Capritolin (Natural Preservative) Calendula Extract, Aloe Vera Extract, Comfrey Extract, Milk Thistle Extract.

Great Shaves all

Frank

611257AF-3B05-4821-BF72-EBA356B28D54.jpeg

7DFBE0EA-F042-4371-A9EB-219A2FB875E4.jpeg

Back