The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Mail Call

Got the Rocket from Phoenix today. Great brush for the money. Very good backbone and still soft, but not floppy. It's absolutely my best synthetic

My first 2 mail calls
First one is a sample box from Gentleman's Nod. (Jackie) Robinson Ernest (Hemingway) George (Washington) Vincent (Van Gogh)not labeled
Second one is a soap and AfterShave called Luna from Ginger's Garden

Attachments

• IMG_20190605_163655_247.jpg
    IMG_20190605_163655_247.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 5
  • image:644_270.jpg
    image:644_270.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 4
My Stirling order was declared delayed by USPS and they LIED to me! I went out to pick up a prescription and checked my mailbox to find this beautiful collection of goods.

Of course there are two sets of Triumph, which is inspired by Paco Rabanne Invictus. I got the bath soap when they were testing out popularity and knew I had to get a set.
And one of my favorite things about Stirling is when they surprise me with extra goodies. I'm not huge on Creed stuff, but I'll admit that Sharp Dressed Man and Executive man smell pretty dang good. The Naked & Smooth will be going to the fiancee for testing.
Guest appearance by Matilda, my first fur baby.

Back