The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

{{{Mail Call}}} Rockwell 6C PIF from @bentheduck

texh

Jr. Shave Member
First Responder
since i started my wetshaving journey 6 months back, till today i was on de89l, that is the only razor i owned and used and was not happy with it so much as i found it to be dull after my technique has set in, i finally decided to buy a better razor, getting adjustable razor made sense as it will allow me to change setting upon need and was not sure how well i could handle a more aggressive razor, so finally i made a post in buy sell section that i want to buy rockwell 6c but my budget is tight, dint gave out how much i could spend.. anyways @bentheduck and I hit it off in the pvt msg since he joined the forum as we had some things in common,
so as an active user he saw my wtb thread and replied that i will pif you the razor, i did talk to him on pm that it would be wrong to just get it free from you but he insisted (nice fellow)... he was kind enough to add some samples of high end soaps for me to try and shipped it to my uncles place who took a while to come to my city.
anyways, the picture does not do justice, the razor looks much better in real, and im so happy to finally own a HQ razor.. thanks alot @bentheduck

pNqSjmQ.jpg

twTZomE.jpg

3blXlx7.jpg

You are very, very welcome. I hope it's what you're looking for, or at least better than what you were using before. Don't go making patient contact with a subpar shave, my friend.

No thanks are necessary. The Cadre has taken care of me so I'm taking care of the Cadre.
And that is how this brotherhood works!

What a wonderful razor! And man is it pristine! I hope you enjoy better shaves @texh. And that @bentheduck guy...I don't care what the rest say about you...you are okay! 🤪

Back