The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

{{{Mail CALL}}} PIF from @Dave in KY

texh

Jr. Shave Member
First Responder
Finally after 3 months of wait, i finally received the PIF from @Dave in KY. I must say im more impressed with his generosity and supporting the community than the actual PIF which btw is really FANTASTIC!!!

so dave decided to PIF me some soaps after chating me through my welcome thread, i dint ask for any soaps but when he found out im new to this community and having hard time buying HQ soaps so sufficing on couple of avg soaps, he decided to PIF me some stuff.. he shipped rightaway to my relative's house who took 3 months to come to me :( ,

so anyways here is the pics of my PIF.. they are great.. THANKYOU SOO MUCH @Dave in KY

WmBL5fa.jpg

3vweV7W.jpg

Finally after 3 months of wait, i finally received the PIF from @Dave in KY. I must say im more impressed with his generosity and supporting the community than the actual PIF which btw is really FANTASTIC!!!

so dave decided to PIF me some soaps after chating me through my welcome thread, i dint ask for any soaps but when he found out im new to this community and having hard time buying HQ soaps so sufficing on couple of avg soaps, he decided to PIF me some stuff.. he shipped rightaway to my relative's house who took 3 months to come to me :( ,

so anyways here is the pics of my PIF.. they are great.. THANKYOU SOO MUCH @Dave in KY

WmBL5fa.jpg

3vweV7W.jpg
That Dave is a good guy. Enjoy!

Holy Cow! First a Razor and Now some REALLY GREAT soaps and afteshaves! Man...you are definitely in favor with the shaving gods! Actually, we just have some really great guys around here! Congrats @texh on the good stuff! And a big thanks to @Dave in KY for keeping the TSC giving spirit alive!

Back