The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Mail Call 03.26.2017: SV A PALOOZA

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
Opuntia: This may become a favorite, Pineapple, Prickly Pear, OH MY!. Creed Aventus meets Penhaligon's English Fern...... I think I am in LOVE.

Also Mirto de Sardgens. Sorry Chris, nothing like Stella Alpina to me. The new Alderwood bowls are stupendous!!

So, you are saying that this would be a good one to buy as my first SV. I will make sure I tell SWMBO that you said so.

Say WHAAAAA!? Aventus AND English Fern!?!?!? The wallet just threw the white surrender flag up before comitting sepuku.

Quijote said:
So, you are saying that this would be a good one to buy as my first SV. I will make sure I tell SWMBO that you said so.

all of them are good tell her that you have to buy all of them as a set, LOL
Dagwoodz said:
Say WHAAAAA!? Aventus AND English Fern!?!?!? The wallet just threw the white surrender flag up before comitting sepuku.

Oh this stuff is good, `1st shave with it in the morning Aventus Fern baby, LOL

*sigh* Man...my will power to hold off until Maggards gets it in stock is quickly dwindling. lol

Dagwoodz said:
*sigh* Man...my will power to hold off until Maggards gets it in stock is quickly dwindling. lol

I even emailed them a couple days ago. All they said was they were getting it, but SV is slow. Why BH already has it though, I dunno.

Back