The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Maggard’s Coupons

GearNoir

“The Disney Princess’s Apprentice”
A spot to post any specials or coupon codes for Maggard’s.

Starting off, anyone have a % discount code for this month before I place my order?

Sorry Chris...had one for the first half of the month...but don't think they sent one out recently.

Maggard's is running a 4th of July Sale now through 7/4. Either 8% off or free shipping on orders $25+. Also some releases being advertised, including a new SW soap @Spider (Gravefruit).
d8350da70f8783c39ae2970c809ef8c1.jpg
808fac40c4f71ea7f00fae50af48e402.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Sold out in under a minute. Had the whole set in my cart, and two items were gone by the time I checked out. Still got them from the SW site. Sold out there too.
Wow.

I figured you probably knew about it. Didn't think it would be that popular. Glad you managed to get it, though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Going to tack this on here, as I figured we don't need a thread for a simple heads up on maggards.

If you only need a brush head, Maggards sells them for a buck or three more on eBay with free shipping. Compared to their normal $6.95 (I believe), it's a cheaper way to get just one.

I received this in an email. It's 11% off today and tomorrow at Maggards. But, look at the code... It's like they were going to try to commercialize 9/11 then changed their mind and released it now?

Poor taste if so. I REALLY hope not.
e32643a6e91e57dffb9085e45ec6478c.jpg

I think it’s reference to “11” % off in “SEP”tember. Maggard’s is top of the class in courtesy and customer service in the shaving retail industry. I think we are just looking too much into it 🤷‍♂️
It’s not the first time they have used odd numbers for their percent off (I think that’s what you noticed)

I think it’s reference to “11” % off in “SEP”tember. Maggard’s is top of the class in courtesy and customer service in the shaving retail industry. I think we are just looking too much into it
It’s not the first time they have used odd numbers for their percent off (I think that’s what you noticed)
I get it. Just curious that they chose 11% instead of 10 or 12 for September. An unfortunate coincidence, then.

Yeah, I have had nothing but awesome CS from them.

A DG / Maggards collaboration soap. Not much detail to be found. Scent notes not on their site. Guess we'll know more next week.

Samples are available on the site now, but again they're not telling you what it smells like.
7449b64b53798a5230606f467d221ff1.jpg

A DG / Maggards collaboration soap. Not much detail to be found. Scent notes not on their site. Guess we'll know more next week.

Samples are available on the site now, but again they're not telling you what it smells like.
7449b64b53798a5230606f467d221ff1.jpg
Forgot about this, but it released. For those who didn't see, the notes are as follows:

"Notes: Black amber, vanilla, oakmoss, rosewood, cognac, patchouli, leather, frangipani (in no particular order)"

Just got an email with Maggards most recent sales (attached). This is for their 8 year anniversary.

I have never been to Maggards, it's a bit of a drive for me. Always wondered what it was like. Well, they also included in this email a link to a virtual tour of the store, via Google maps. I'm including that here as it's darn cool and many of you may not be able to travel there with ease. Enjoy.

2a91d0964af86d5c1bdf462925c5cf4c.jpg

Last edited:
Back