The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Looseness

FarmerTan

Sr. Shave Member
Just wanted to let the folks that run this place know that I need to be here more.

Let's just say there are other places a little too quick to judge and jump on folks.

In underwear comparisons, this place is like the underdrawers your mom didn't want you to have on when you got hit by a car and ended up in the ER, as opposed to the brand new pair you bought because you were too lazy to do yer laundry!

Just wanted to let the folks that run this place know that I need to be here more.

Let's just say there are other places a little too quick to judge and jump on folks.

In underwear comparisons, this place is like the underdrawers your mom didn't want you to have on when you got hit by a car and ended up in the ER, as opposed to the brand new pair you bought because you were too lazy to do yer laundry!

Ew

I laughed, and happy to see you over here hopefully more! Always enjoyed our interactions at another site.

I laughed, and happy to see you over here hopefully more! Always enjoyed our interactions at another site.
Lol! Yeah, mostly you weren't alone in that appreciatement. (Yeah, it's a werd. I read it on the internet.) Most wet shavers can still laff at themselves!

15lojx.jpg

Back