The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Looking forward to be Banter.

Thank you for the invite from Dave in KY.

Since the start, I was a dedicated fan of a mug and a brush. Cheap badger and mug of old spice come to think of it. Then went to a cartridge and can, believing that that was the way to a better shave.

Tried my stint on and off at straight razor shaving but that was a disaster. So moved to DE shaving about five years ago under the delusion that after mastering the DE I would get a much better shave while saving tons of money.

Well, we all know how that goes. The shaves "ARE" amazing but saving money? Well, there are a few more items in my den that have been flown in under the radar.

I look to be an active contributor though might not take it as seriously as others. Let's say I am the Everyday Man shaver.

Welcome to the Cadre. You should fit is just fine around here.

Looks like Dave is on a roll with the invites.

Welcome to the Cadre. We are glad that you found us!

Welcome to the Cadre Sharp's!! Glad you're here. Watch out for NurseDave as he'll want any other Stroppe Shop soap you might have..........

\nI look to be an active contributor though might not take it as seriously as others.
\n\nWho takes this stuff seriously? I live for the banter! Welcome to the Cadre.

Watch out for NurseDave as he'll want any other Stroppe Shop soap you might have..........
Looks like you just gave up your source......
1f635.png
1f631.png

Welcome to the Cadre Sharp's!! Glad you're here. Watch out for NurseDave as he'll want any other Stroppe Shop soap you might have..........

I think I am down to only two or three years worth of it. So I don't think he will be able to shake it out of me.
Well I say that now.

LOL, I saw the BST Dave bought for that.
Man, I keep hearing you guys talk about the BST and I'm thinking, I didn't see that stuff here??? I keep forgetting there are other forums out there.

Glad you found our little corner of the interwebs! As previously stated, I think you will fit in just fine! Welcome to the Cadre!

Man, I keep hearing you guys talk about the BST and I'm thinking, I didn't see that stuff here??? I keep forgetting there are other forums out there.
That's the only thing about this place, nobody sells anything!

Welcome to TSC Sharp! What gear are you into now?

That's the only thing about this place, nobody sells anything!

Yea, they have the horrible habit of PIFing it away...I tell you, the generosity of some people is sickening! ?

Very nice Sharp. I don't see anything wrong with that. I have that much or more of at least one artisan. Gotta get what you love!

Back