The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Logos for TSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaro1069

TSC's Cheerleader
Veteran
Where is the post with the images of the current TSC logos ? I cant find it and I have looked I had downloaded them but cant find them anywhere......

What do you need them for ? All logo use has to be approved by the owners. We have never made them available for download in any format unless permissions are given

Please advise as to your intent

Jaro, you misunderstood. The bet was you get Dave’s face tattooed on your backside. Not his logo.

I remember when you guys put up the different new logos and said for us to update our videos with the current logos and our sotd pics with the logo miniaturized on our photos and videos since you guys said we had to have the logos on our videos... I remember there was a thread that showed the updated logos on here right after you changed it but I can't find the thread NOR can I find where I downloaded them to on my PC.. I mean I have NO nefarious reason for wanting them... If I were going to do anything with the logo other than what we previously talked about I would def. contact you first and ask for permission.... Honestly I have previously looked at something that I almost bought you 3 (owners) that would have the logo on it for you that was neat... Well i was just looking for the thread so I would have the logo file to put on a new opening for any video I might post on here.... Thanks....

TLDR.... I was just looking for the thread to put the updated logo on videos and pics here...
I have no intention of breaking your copyright rules by using it without permission...
Thank you for your time...

I remember when you guys put up the different new logos and said for us to update our videos with the current logos and our sotd pics with the logo miniaturized on our photos and videos since you guys said we had to have the logos on our videos... I remember there was a thread that showed the updated logos on here right after you changed it but I can't find the thread NOR can I find where I downloaded them to on my PC.. I mean I have NO nefarious reason for wanting them... If I were going to do anything with the logo other than what we previously talked about I would def. contact you first and ask for permission.... Honestly I have previously looked at something that I almost bought you 3 (owners) that would have the logo on it for you that was neat... Well i was just looking for the thread so I would have the logo file to put on a new opening for any video I might post on here.... Thanks....

TLDR.... I was just looking for the thread to put the updated logo on videos and pics here...
I have no intention of breaking your copyright rules by using it without permission...
Thank you for your time...
No worries Jimmy, just wanted to make sure it was just for videos posted and not a commercial or advertising endeavor. We are very protective of our brand and how it is distributed

Thanks for the clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back