The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Liquid Body Soaps

Joe Hackett

Stirling Soap Co.
Artisan Retailer
As of this morning we now have natural liquid body soap available here Liquid Body Soap

I'm hoping to add more scents soon, but for now it's available in:

Executive Man
Sharp Dressed Man
Barbershop
Mountain Man
Piacenza
Ozark Mountain
Arkadia
Baker Street

They've got a really clean ingredients list, lather like a dream, and don't leave your skin feeling stripped at the end. Plus they come in a sweet ergonomic bottle that is a full pound of soap for $12.95.

Thanks for looking. :)

Rod

I absolutely hate using body wash. I gave it up around the same time I took up traditional wet shaving in favor of regular bar soap. I’m much happier with it.

But this does sort of make me wish I still used it.

This is going to be great! My problem with regular old store bought body washes is that the ingredients they use are not good for you at all...especially if you are a man!

Looking at the ingredients (See Below) this has to be the cleanest body wash I have ever seen! Thanks Rod @Joe Hackett ! I really hope this takes off for you!

Ingredients: Water, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Olivate, Parfum, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice

This is going to be great! My problem with regular old store bought body washes is that the ingredients they use are not good for you at all...especially if you are a man!

Looking at the ingredients (See Below) this has to be the cleanest body wash I have ever seen! Thanks Rod @Joe Hackett ! I really hope this takes off for you!

Ingredients: Water, Potassium Cocoate, Potassium Oleate, Potassium Olivate, Parfum, Glycerin, Citric Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice

Thank you. We wanted to keep the ingredients list as clean as possible. I hope they take off as well. It's the largest and most expensive project we've ever done. We're basically betting our future on them.

Back