The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Ladies exchange

The ladies of TSC opened their gifts on the Zoom call. If youā€™d join, youā€™d know!

But also, their exchange started on the Wednesday zoom calls, so it was fitting that they opened their gifts there too.

We made out like bandits! Mvargo I love the dragon- he will look perfect with the others!

Also look at this amazing piece of art avacadoqueen created. I love it!

Thank you girls for jumping in and doing an impromptu gift exchange with me! No one likes to be left out!

Attachments

• 20201224_001119.jpg
    20201224_001119.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 7
  • 20201224_001148.jpg
    20201224_001148.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 7
Very cool ladyā€™s. Sorry I missed all the fun, I only joined one of the zoom calls a d I donā€™t remember seeing ALL of you on it at the same time. I have seen and/or met each of you at one point or another so the gifts Iā€™ve seen you post seem to fit the personalities Iā€™ve seen.
For the record, we DID talk amongst ourselves more than once about finding a way to include ā€œthe wives and significant othersā€. We first brought it up at least a year ago, and the consensus was that as cool as we all though it sounded amongst ourselves (the owners and a couple long term legacy guys) we feared what might sound like potentially workable idea to us had a very real potential to come across REALLY creepy to yā€™all...so we walked slowly away from the thought like it never happened (but itā€™s the thought that counts right?). But it all worked out, because I KNOW none of us would have had the gumption to go and get a wine glass the IS a wine bottle...ā€just one glass honeyā€. Ha! I get it.

Very cool ladyā€™s. Sorry I missed all the fun, I only joined one of the zoom calls a d I donā€™t remember seeing ALL of you on it at the same time. I have seen and/or met each of you at one point or another so the gifts Iā€™ve seen you post seem to fit the personalities Iā€™ve seen.
For the record, we DID talk amongst ourselves more than once about finding a way to include ā€œthe wives and significant othersā€. We first brought it up at least a year ago, and the consensus was that as cool as we all though it sounded amongst ourselves (the owners and a couple long term legacy guys) we feared what might sound like potentially workable idea to us had a very real potential to come across REALLY creepy to yā€™all...so we walked slowly away from the thought like it never happened (but itā€™s the thought that counts right?). But it all worked out, because I KNOW none of us would have had the gumption to go and get a wine glass the IS a wine bottle...ā€just one glass honeyā€. Ha! I get it.
Ya know.... As a former Cosmetologist and RN, I have a lot more in common with these ladies than I do with youse guys. Seriously. I want to be in their group, and it ain't creepy in the least. LOL, at church and social stuff I like to roll up the cuffs and do dishes. My wife sits around and tells stories with the guys at a party while I tear up talking about being "Mr Mom" with my son until I went to Nursing Skool. So I wanna hang out with the ladies more. You guys go talk about mastering straight razor techniques!

Lol I mean we got that technique down too... probably why we stopped talking about it.

You all are always welcome to join our club!

Back