The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

King C. Gillette vs. Gillette Swede

On another forum, a shaver said that can't discern any difference in shaving quality between the King C. Gillette DE blades and the original Swedes, which I find very surprising. Has anyone else done a personal comparison of these two blades? Or perhaps a comparison of the KCG to the Personna 74 or the Wilkinson Light Brigade?
Thanks.

On another forum, a shaver said that can't discern any difference in shaving quality between the King C. Gillette DE blades and the original Swedes, which I find very surprising. Has anyone else done a personal comparison of these two blades? Or perhaps a comparison of the KCG to the Personna 74 or the Wilkinson Light Brigade?
Thanks.
i have used a few kcg blades and would say they are similar/same as the gillette platinum blue/white tuck blades.new photo etched writing instead of ink stamped.1663050348734.png

Back