The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

JUNE 2020 TSC RADIO SHOW

Umm I posted that and 1 minute later I deleted it after remembering so why is it quoted hours later................Hope things settle down for you.

Last edited:
Umm I posted that and 1 minute later I deleted it after remembering so why is it quoted hours later................Hope things settle down for you.
I figured LOL, and I was stalking you just FYI ROFL, and nothing to us three owners is really ever deleted

Owners Roundtable - What has to happen behind the scenes to keep the cadre working. What might surprise us that we don’t know about?

Who to interview - Our vendors. What are their favorite products from their own selections? What are they proud of? What would they like to see from Cadre members?

BTW it’s not June any more ;)

Thanks Dave, and yes with the SV Brush, Covid, The New Shop, etc things are a little behind, hope to get it all caught up this next week...... I hope......

Thanks Dave, and yes with the SV Brush, Covid, The New Shop, etc things are a little behind, hope to get it all caught up this next week...... I hope......
That’s cool. I’ll trade a SV brush for a radio show every week ;)

uh I want in on this if he's just giving away brushes

Back