The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

July 4th releases

mrdoug

"TSC's Shave Sales Deal Finder"
Figured I'd start a thread for the July 4th releases, since they're starting to number more than one...

Ariana and Evans is to release their Kaizen base Peach & Cognac this evening.

Also, it looks like Zingari Man has a few items releasing this morning 9:00am CST. The Gatherer, The Navigator, and several Recovery splashes.
19e96cd52b625f4a0168336fe1d10dfb.jpg
e96cc60ca7b88aaa4f78627bdf84fe6a.jpg

... not to forget Maggard's is running the free shipping at $25+ through today. I believe this is also a 4th special.

Also, I got the initial notice of the Zingari soaps from Murphy & McNeil, who will be carrying it I guess? Why does that matter... Ooh yeah, they do free shipping for all orders.
80d6798699668aa254d3ee2743244835.jpg

It looks like Soap Commander has released two new soaps in a patriotic theme... Liberty and Justice.
36d4bdee7b7a27791ed339c278aaccdf.jpg
3a9e4024cc269092c6ed62ac495c6ebd.jpg

(Ok, Technically they were release around 6/30)

Last edited:
Another one... Strike Gold Shaving is releasing Honest Abe scent today at 11am EST.

Scent Notes are as Follows: Fresh notes of tangerine and blood orange float over a rich accord of patchouli, coffee, spices, and vanilla. Hints of ginger and mint

I believe this may also be available through Murphy and McNeil (free shipping)?

EDIT: West Coast Shaving seems to have both the Strike Gold and Zingari scents in their new items (ship free).

17b6862e88efe346f70098e904f21420.jpg

Last edited:
Doug, Good Stuff and just wanted to say Thank you for your dedication in keeping everyone informed of Shopping deals and so forth. Truly a C.E.C. Accommodation worthy job!.

Thanks

Doug, Good Stuff and just wanted to say Thank you for your dedication in keeping everyone informed of Shopping deals and so forth. Truly a C.E.C. Accommodation worthy job!.

Thanks
Thanks Dave. Not sure what CEC is, but you are all welcome.

Hope I was able to get people enough warning so they could snag something.

Happy 4th everyone!

At the risk of beating a dead horse, I found that they updated the A&E site. Peach & Cognac will release at 8pm Eastern.

Also from the site...

Notes: Bergamot Lemon, 2 wonderful, but uniquely different Peach notes, Orange Blossom, Cognac, Tobacco Absolute, Mimosa, Leather, Vanilla, Dried Fruits, Oakmoss, Sandalwood, Himalayan Cedar
d415e426bce5767f9aa7930ec482c3dd.jpg

Back