The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Jealous?

Is all that your score?
This is all that I bought when it was available a year and a half ago. I just unpacked it from my move. And I know Chad recently talked about it in a video, so thought I’d post it.

I had Chad snag one and mail it to me when he found them a year or so ago. Glad I did because the sport is a pretty awesome scent.

I am definitely jealous lol. I looked for those last year and couldn’t find them anywhere. Nice score!

Yeah...it's okay...if you go for that sort of thing.
1f642.png

I have 2 in storage. I hope they do it again. I love that sport!

That is one splash I haven’t tried. Aqua Velva is barely in stock when I go to the store so I never grab a bottle must be good stuff because I can see the empty shelf location.

I think I still have one unopened one...I'll have to double check that though. I gave 2 away as part of starter kits to my son and brother, I think I put the other as part of a charity auction package.

I think I recall when you picked those up. It was an awesome score then, and an amazing stash now!

Back