The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Jaro's Adventures : Diary Of A Mad Hatter !!

I picked the wrong week to stop huffing glue
Hey it fits me !!! BTW I edited the video because I didnt like the way the logo was doing so I blurred out the old cadre logo and inserted the new one and I think I like it better....And,You knew when I finally started a vlog it would be weird / creepy !! I mean look at my journals name ,, Prolific Ponderings of Paranoid Psychosis !!!!

Last edited:
I have had that opening made every since I did the ones for you @NurseDave , But it had the old logo on it and I couldn't figure out how to remove the old logo...

Last edited:
Well I edited the original vid i uploaded and changed the Cadre logo and am more happy with it now. As I told @NurseDave I originally made that openind before the new logo came out and I didnt know how to remove it and replace it with the new one. Well I used one of those blur tools and blurred it and used a different New cadre logo that I am more happy with. The bad thing is that I made that opening so long ago that I lost the original music track I used and can't remember the name of it to get it again !! So when I redo the opening again I will probably have to change the music again, But Never fear , it will be weird too !!!! I am already looking at a few creepy Circus / Carnival tunes to get !!

Last edited:
I just hope I did everything properly with the video and that I don't / didn't violate Any Cadre rules.....

Back