The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

January 4th 2019 Honeybee Shaves

CVargo

“Ya… Chris, Dave, It really is my fault"
Owner
Legacy
Post your shaves here in remembrance of Sue from Honeybee Soaps.

Ready to go! If you shave and post elsewhere use the hashtags #TSC #RemeberHoneyBee

Beautiful set ups! Unfortunately, I do not have any honeybee on stock but appreciate all she did for the community.

I don’t have a photo, but my setup was:

Asylum RX
Feather Pro blade
Yaqi SF synth
Williams soap as preshave
Honeybee Cucumber & Melon
Generic witch hazel
Myrsol Formula C AS
and Le Labo Bergamote 22 frag

Nice video Chris. You handled that Weck like a boss! Being a primarily straight shaver, though, I didn’t take you for a guard kind of guy.

Nice video Chris. You handled that Weck like a boss! Being a primarily straight shaver, though, I didn’t take you for a guard kind of guy.
The guard makes the Weck feel like the most mild safety razor i’ve Ever used. Shaving 30min after waking, I think a bit of safety is called for. As smooth as it felt, I was using a new Fromm blade and things got much closer than I had expected. Fromm blades are definitely sharp.

Dang, I thought at the end when you had all that nice lather on your hands that you might do some mammoth painting off camera
1f606.png
Great job with that blade.

Back