The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I've been Cadre'd

Spider

"The Cadre Constable"
Veteran
Legacy
Concierge
A few weeks ago, I received a box, out of the blue. I wasn't expecting anything, and nobody told me (that I remember) that they were sending me anything.

Inside was an interesting treat. We've had about half of them so far, and yes they do offer a kick, but not unbearable.

Thank you to whoever sent them to me.

This is what I received.

Pappy.jpgPappy1.jpg

Sounds like something my Dad would like. I order Korean food "medium spicy" so that kind of stuff is probably too much for me..

I don't know about everyone else....but I thought Chris took the joke and made it some of the funniest video I've seen in forever. The look of confusion on his face was priceless. Chris is the best of all of us for putting up with our nonsense on that one.

I don't know about everyone else....but I thought Chris took the joke and made it some of the funniest video I've seen in forever. The look of confusion on his face was priceless. Chris is the best of all of us for putting up with our nonsense on that one.
That was an epic unboxing.

Back