The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

It’s finally happening…. Soon!

Utz, Middleswarth Chips, Hanover Pretzels, and of course this - the greatest invention - a gift to mankind….

View attachment 95669
They also bought out a local favorite here…

There are four states in the United States that call themselves commonwealths: Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. The distinction is in name alone. The commonwealths are just like any other state in their politics and laws, and there is no difference in their relationship to the nation as a whole .
Pennsyltucky.
The double Commonwealth.

You’re forgetting so many things….

Tastykakes
Herr’s chips
Not one but the two best convenience store chains in the nation, Wawa and Sheetz
Scrapple AND Pork Roll
Lebanon Bologna
Taylor Swift and John Updike
Stihlers and Iggles
Yinz and Yo

Finally, in college, my Microbiology class took a field trip to the Yuengling brewery in cosmopolitan Pottsville, PA. When we finished the tour and got to the tasting room….we got carded.

Tastykakes
Herr’s chips
Not one but the two best convenience store chains in the nation, Wawa and Sheetz
Scrapple AND Pork Roll
Lebanon Bologna
Stihlers and Iggles
Yinz and Yo

Finally, in college, my Microbiology class took a field trip to the Yuengling brewery in cosmopolitan Pottsville, PA. When we finished the tour and got to the tasting room….we got carded.
This is a man who (outside nodf a Taylor Swift reference) is cultured and understands the finer things in life.

Tastykakes
Herr’s chips
Scrapple AND Pork Roll
Lebanon Bologna
Stihlers and Iggles
Yinz and Yo

Haven’t been in Philly for some years now, but I wonder if you can still buy pretzels shoved in a brown paper bag from a guy on a street corner that you have no idea where he washes his hands.
😁

Don’t forget
Hanover Foods (frozen and canned veggies)
Musselman’s applesauce
Martins Potato Bread
Hershey‘s Chocolate (much of it made in Mexico now)
Just Born Candy (Mike & Ike)

Haven’t been in Philly for some years now, but I wonder if you can still buy pretzels shoved in a brown paper bag from a guy on a street corner that you have no idea where he washes his hands.
You can indeed- improves your immune system

Back