The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

It’s finally happening…. Soon!

Oh....this reminds me.........Hey @BarberDave They're now shipping Four Peaks Pumpkin Porter to Vegas. I'm picking up a case on friday. I'm already enjoying my first six-pack.

1665613196071.png

This is the best beer news since I got the keggerator, and the brew club got sponsored....I may cry :cry:

Dude...you have much better beer in your neck of the woods. If you are waiting on Yuengling...things are very desperate.
rude.gif

There are four states in the United States that call themselves commonwealths: Kentucky, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, and Virginia. The distinction is in name alone. The commonwealths are just like any other state in their politics and laws, and there is no difference in their relationship to the nation as a whole.

Except PA is better 😂
For one season in 1943, the Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers merged to form the "Steagles" due to the loss of many players during WWII.

Kennett Square, PA is the mushroom capital of the world. It produces one million pounds of mushrooms per year and has an annual mushroom festival.

The world's largest furry convention, Anthrocon, occurs in Pittsburgh every year.

The official state beverage is milk.

For one season in 1943, the Philadelphia Eagles and the Pittsburgh Steelers merged to form the "Steagles" due to the loss of many players during WWII.
That was a dark time in the Steelers history. We don’t like to talk about it

Kennett Square, PA is the mushroom capital of the world. It produces one million pounds of mushrooms per year and has an annual mushroom festival.
Too bad their not “that kind” of mushrooms that were predominant in the 60’s San Fran area 😂 That is a festival we can all get up for.

The world's largest furry convention, Anthrocon, occurs in Pittsburgh every year.
Back in the day - being a furry was fashionable - ask Daniel Boone.

We tried to make it Yuengling Lager, but the cow union was just too strong. Fun fact: My home town that I grew up in had more cows than people.

You forgot about UTZ...right @Scuttlesoap ?

Back