The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Is the Handshake Dead?

I can speak. I don't need to touch you to greet you. And given the percentage of people I see who leave the restroom without washing, I'd love to never shake hands again.
While finishing my biz at the urnial, in the public restroom at work, a guy came out of the stall after using it instead of a urinal (hint: not #2!) and started to walk out of the bathroom, then stopped and got a piece of paper towel to touch the door handle! I guess he didn't want to spread his germs...?

Well before too long we will be doing the “swat” greeting as we all enter level 5 of Jumanji:
The Asian Murder Hornet Journey

Re: the bathroom thing. If you’re just going #1 the only thing your touching is much cleaner than any of the exposed parts of your body. Just sayin’

the handshake can die a miserable death. Never saw the point.
And now I don't have to get ticked when people don't stand to shake hands.
Harrumph

No I do, but just pointing out your hands are just as dirty walking in as walking out.
I would have to disagree

Explain this then

On 13 July 2005, while a guest on The Tonight Show With Jay Leno, Johnny Depp stated that a study done on bar peanuts revealed the presence of 27 different types of urine.

I can speak. I don't need to touch you to greet you. And given the percentage of people I see who leave the restroom without washing, I'd love to never shake hands again.
I spent the lionshare of my life on the road. Let it be known. I don’t eat buffets.

Perhaps scientifically sound, but I ain’t grabbin’ the fried chicken at the buffet that you pawed searching for the piece of your liking.
Well of course not, because I already got the good one!

Back