The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Is Lethal Weapon the 2nd Best Christmas movie... After Die Hard - THE CADRE DECIDES

Is Lethal Weapon a Christmas Movie

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BarberDave

I pre-date cheese sauce
Owner
Veteran
Legacy
First Responder
As Lovely @NurseDave is so eloquent in stating I have no patience, so I said I would wait, but since we are determining the fate of Die Hard as a Christmas Movie, lets discuss and vote on another Favorite Movie from the Holidays, that runs in the same vein. Another Classic Christmas Movie

The Evidence.... from the Director:

Someone get the head of Peppermint production on the line.....I have a new order to put in.

Don't worry, Steven. I haven't even mentioned how I don't really even like this movie.

I think Lethal Weapon is about as much a Christmas movie as Harry Potter. While Christmas is part of the setting, it doesn't stay Christmas, and doesn't have as many interweaving elements.

Well Looks like Lethal weapon is going down in defeat although there are more Christmas references than in Die Hard... Youz Guyz are fickle

Back