The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Interesting moisturizer ingredient

global_dev

Shave Enthusiast
I have been using Lidl “allMan” moisturizers on&off for a couple months. They make 2 and the price is very low and may be a great value, lots of ingredients (some good but that doesn’t mean much bad or good.
B76628FE-F0FE-42E2-A0AE-6F1FFC432B3D.jpeg

For not great reason, other than menthol, i use the skin booster in PM and hydro gel in AM.

i spent a bunch of time under the sun (sunscreened) lately and was these a lot i spent some time re-perusing the ingredients and found an interesting one.

7F8CF07B-77EE-41FC-90B7-A871136E8420.jpeg

this is the yellow top. Its got marine minerals and in my mind i was thinking something totally different when i scanned the benefits but i did a quick look up of the marine minerals in the recipe - maris limus extract and ostrea shell extract. Again, i have to tell you i was thinking, without much thought) that they were bringing moisture directly to the game, but a mineral wouldn’t do that upon reflection as what a mineral is. Maris limus - dead mud and ostrea shell - oyster shell. In the end i think they are both Mildly exfoliating- physical polishing of skin or brighteners. Maybe i am wrong but i was unsurprisingly surprised to see an exfoliant in my moisturizer, but i guess it make sense. I mean chemical exfoliants make the skin look refreshed and clean it up.

the blue has shea butter and what not, typical ime.
0ABA4275-39B8-4965-B097-E11A931DEE4E.jpeg

Back