The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Iced Coffee

Today, with a relative heat wave here (temperatures in the mid- to high-80s), my coffee is iced in an old A&W mug.
ddgooqF.jpg

High 80's? is than in Celsius? It has been 100-109 here for the last week...and the humidity! It is SO miserable my Himalayan salt rock lamp melted all over the table.

I stick to my hot coffee most of the time but I recently began cold brewing coffee at the office and making nitro-brew for lunch

High 80's? is than in Celsius? It has been 100-109 here for the last week...and the humidity! It is SO miserable my Himalayan salt rock lamp melted all over the table.

I stick to my hot coffee most of the time but I recently began cold brewing coffee at the office and making nitro-brew for lunch
That's why I used the word 'relative.' I experienced more true heat growing on the Southern California coast, but we usually had an onshore breeze providing some cooling.

Back