The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I think we did It! I THINK WE DID IT!!!

dangerousdon

"I am Udderly Insufferable”
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
With the addition of our latest member...I think Chad can finally shave off his "Fisher-Price, My First Mustache!" Is anyone else excited about this...because personally, I think that thing is hideous!

With the addition of our latest member...I think Chad can finally shave off his "Fisher-Price, My First Mustache!" Is anyone else excited about this...because personally, I think that thing is hideous!
I've been watching. Still need 1 or 2 more because of forum accounts

I think there is only one dummy account..and we are at 101...right? I'm not good at math...but I think that means 100 members? Unless he isn't counting membership. Then if he is...this thread is premature and God have mercy on my soul!

I do believe Don is correct. I call for a YouTube Live Sunday afternoon scraggle removal.

Dummytest and wttest are admin accounts. Also CBL Soap is Chris’ new account, so I believe we need to hit 103 to be official.

But it’s up Chad, and I’m all for him shaving those caterpillars off his face as soon as possible!

Dummytest and wttest are admin accounts. Also CBL Soap is Chris’ new account, so I believe we need to hit 103 to be official.

But it’s up Chad, and I’m all for him shaving those caterpillars off his face as soon as possible!
I BELIEVE KJ is correct !!!! That's the count I had

Quit pooping on my parade! I'll concede the wttest account...but I aint giving you the CBL Soap account!

That's from the horses mouth. At 99 he said 3 more !!
Ok, that’s cool. Like I said, it’s his show, he can do whatever he wants. I’m sure he’s anxious to get that stuff off his face too!

102 was the agreed upon number. So get those invites out lol

Back