The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I really didn't like what was available to hold my razor, so I decided to use my head.....

Knothead

Jr. Shave Member
Artisan Retailer
Or should I have said "skull"? Again,a little different offering. Posted here before going to my on line shop. I wanted to make a unique razor stand and came up with this. Solid Resin Color, free standing razor holder. The Ruby Red Pirate with the GEM is diameter drilled at ½". The Macro Pearl White Skull <SOLD> with The Fat boy is diameter drilled at ⅝". These dimensions can be made to any size you like. These two available immediately, but can make almost any color you like. Resin only.
Pricing for the Cadre is $35.00 shipped CONUS. When they hit my shop they will be $38.00 plus shipping.
Love to hear your comments....Enjoy and thanks.
"Knothead" Tim
IMG_2309.jpgIMG_2314.jpgIMG_2310.jpgIMG_2311.jpgIMG_2312.jpg
IMG_2313.jpg
IMG_2316.jpgIMG_2321.jpgIMG_2319.jpgIMG_2320.jpg
More pics next thread.....

Last edited:
What?????

What????
Lol, sorry. Just trying to call KJ attention to the post, it seems like something he'd be interested in. However I remembered seeing a pic of him at the airport earlier this morning. Didn't know if you'd get it.

Luckily he was able to catch it before the plane took off. I thought it was something he'd like.

I’m in for the white skull! And yes, taxiing now. Gotta shut off phone.....
Spider, White skull Is yours. When you can, get me some shipping info and we'll finish things up.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Lol, sorry. Just trying to call KJ attention to the post, it seems like something he'd be interested in. However I remembered seeing a pic of him at the airport earlier this morning. Didn't know if you'd get it.

Luckily he was able to catch it before the plane took off. I thought it was something he'd like.
Thanks mrdoug. Appreciate the referral.

Back