The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I know what I’m Ordering - Pizza!

Scuttlesoap

TSC Yoda
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
Hey @Fightingillini22 - I was watching Food Insider on YouTube and the did a top 5 Chicago pizzas - just found out one of them delivers nationwide! So I have this on my list!

Hey @Fightingillini22 - I was watching Food Insider on YouTube and the did a top 5 Chicago pizzas - just found out one of them delivers nationwide! So I have this on my list!

Ha! That's pretty awesome! That place has crazy lines at all hours of the day.

I think Lou's also delivers. Not sure about Giordano's. I was raised on Giordano's but prefer Lou's in terms of big chain deep dish.

If you ever end up in the area, there are some local places I'd send you to above and beyond the chains

Ha! That's pretty awesome! That place has crazy lines at all hours of the day.

I think Lou's also delivers. Not sure about Giordano's. I was raised on Giordano's but prefer Lou's in terms of big chain deep dish.

If you ever end up in the area, there are some local places I'd send you to above and beyond the chains
You’re on my friend!

Back