The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I Have Too Many Blades - Part Deux (Please read)

Graybeard57

TSC's Steven Wright
Veteran
Since we are suffering from a lack of newbies, I'm resetting the blade PIF to open it to all WITHOUT a legacy badge.

10 blades each of Timor, Crown, Rainbow, Silver Star, SuperMax Stainless, and SuperMax Platinum Plus. The blades rank from good to great, at least for me. 60 blades total.

Just post "I'm in," or words to that effect. Depending on the response, I may announce the winner Sunday or Monday. I want everyone to get a fair chance.

As an added BONUS, I'm adding a surprise to the package. I'll let the winner reveal what it is.

Good luck, gentlemen!

Those Timor blades intrigue me, I’ve only seen Solingen used to describe vintage straight razors. Solingen is typically considered a mark of quality.

Those Timor blades intrigue me, I’ve only seen Solingen used to describe vintage straight razors. Solingen is typically considered a mark of quality.

They are one of my favorites, a special treat for my skin.

I'm in! The Timor blades really look interesting, and I'm always in for a surprise.

I ran across them while shopping for other blades, and gave them a try. High quality blades.

I have never tried any of those, I’m in!

Thank you for your generosity!

Good luck!

Fantastic opportunity! Thanks for doing this for our new community!

Not in. Great PIF, and some interesting blades!
P. S. Beware of Timor blades, try them carefully.

Count me in! I've only used Astra blades so far (have a few other brands tucked somewhere), but I'm always interested in expanding and experimenting!

The winner will be chosen at 6pm MONDAY. There's plenty of time to get in on this. Wake up the kids and phone the neighbors!

Well then, since I am actually a little deficient in blades...I think I will throw my hat in the ring! I'm In! And thank you for this great opportunity!

Six entrants so far. Entry closes at 5:00pm today. Winner announced at 6:00pm.

Good luck, one and all.
1f603.png

Back