The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I guess it's getting near that time of year !!

*phew* I was afraid you were going to post about Christmas decorations at Walmart.
I always used to complain because Christmas decorations went on sale before Halloween was even over….. but now I’ve bought several Halloween decorations in July.

I’m so happy that Halloween decorations are available even earlier, relatively, than Xmas. Finally Halloween is getting the priority it deserves!

I always used to complain because Christmas decorations went on sale before Halloween was even over….. but now I’ve bought several Halloween decorations in July.

I’m so happy that Halloween decorations are available even earlier, relatively, than Xmas. Finally Halloween is getting the priority it deserves!
My wife replied to you comment @Spider "I’m so happy that Halloween decorations are available even earlier, relatively, than Xmas. Finally Halloween is getting the priority it deserves!" With you're d@$n Skippy!!!! She loves it too ! She believes every day should be Halloween...

My wife replied to you comment "I’m so happy that Halloween decorations are available even earlier, relatively, than Xmas. Finally Halloween is getting the priority it deserves!" With you're d@$n Skippy!!!! She loves it too ! She believes every day should be Halloween.. She said Halloween is her Christmas...

Back