The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I am a new old shaver

Boomer

Shave Newbie
After retiring from the Army in 92, I had the chance to ditch the disposable razors and go back to wet shaving, the way the ole man taught me.
Up until 2010 I used old Gillette razors from the year I was born. Then one day the daughter came by and stole them all, for her and the grand kids (which are in there late 20s).

So I went on a mission to find a replacement. I started with an Edwin Jagger 98DL like a lot of folks. Then I started to sell them. Then I started selling lady's vintage razors ( Gillette Star Burst).
Even sold a Tech Ranger which took months to find a pristine one.
My final razor is an Edwin Jagger DES89KNBLAMZ, which is the same as a DL only a tad shorter, yet the name is way longer.
I can never use anything else.

The rest of my adventures I'll leave for the forums.

Welcome to The Cadre! Good to have you here. Lots of amazing people here so anything you want to know or need to ask, we're here for you!

Lots to see, read, and get involved with here. We're so much more than just a wet shaving forum. We have so much fun. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

The forum is a wealth of info and good gentlemanly fun. Please make sure to familiarize yourself with our Terms and Conditions Linked Here:
https://theshavingcadre.com/threads/tsc-terms-of-use-tou-revisions-updates-2-2021.3796/

Should you need any assistance in navigating the site or help please contact any of our friendly Concierge Staff.

@Spider , @NurseDave , @heysi , @Fenster

or feel free to reach out to any of the owners of TSC
@BarberDave
@CVargo
@CBLindsay

Well I have a dumb question.
How do I remove the Vet tag under my name.
I do not wear hats that say army or nam vet of any of that.
I did what I did because it was my duty.
Nothing more.

Well I have a dumb question.
How do I remove the Vet tag under my name.
I do not wear hats that say army or nam vet of any of that.
I did what I did because it was my duty.
Nothing more.
Ok we will remove, however most of us are very proud of our service to this country, as well as our members like to recognize our sacrifices. We will remove

Welcome to TSC! You will find us the nuttiest bunch of shavers (and non-shavers) east, west, and on the Mississippi!

Back