The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I’m Patti, I’m new, and . . . I’m not a guy

Welcome Patti Not A Guy (I was going to abbreviate that, but PNAG isn't a good look). Glad you've joined us. From your collection, you've found the right place. Enjoy your shaves!

I’m absolutely amazed by your collection Patti. Your SOTD pics show no end to the goodies you have. I’ve known many female traditional Wet Shavers, but none have had the collection you have. Congrats!

would love to see pics of it all in one place, or see how you keep/store it all!

I’m absolutely amazed by your collection Patti. Your SOTD pics show no end to the goodies you have. I’ve known many female traditional Wet Shavers, but none have had the collection you have. Congrats!

would love to see pics of it all in one place, or see how you keep/store it all!
I asked once and she wants us to see as she unveils them in SOTD. Maybe when she's run though all of them she will grace us with a collection shot.

Back