The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

I’m Addicted - I Blame Luecke3262, Barber Dave, and Bill M

Scuttlesoap

TSC Yoda
Veteran
Concierge Emeritus
I was happy in my life……with the exception of the Blutt Rasur BR-1, I had every DE I could every want.……but no… @Bill M , @BarberDave got me addicted to straight razors, then @Luecke3262 directed me to the vintage side and taught me - don’t even consider it unless it is 75+ years old…now I consider it a personal affront when I don’t win an eBay bid……..what’s wrong with me???

1668298705673.gif

I was happy in my life……with the exception of the Blutt Rasur BR-1, I had every DE I could every want.……but no… @Bill M , @BarberDave got me addicted to straight razors, then @Luecke3262 directed me to the vintage side and taught me - don’t even consider it unless it is 75+ years old…now I consider it a personal affront when I don’t win an eBay bid……..what’s wrong with me???

View attachment 97960
Wow I thought that said you were a man addict…. We were going to have to talk. LOL

Just wait, next you will learning to hone. Then, with Dremel and all the polishing tools you just got, you will be in the Gold Dollar mod contest. You are still at the top of the slope and we are getting ready for your descent into straights.
Screenshot_2022-12-09-09-40-12-83_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Back