The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

How do you take it?

4???? Just order the chicken
I think it mostly stems from hating fat content and the fact that we don’t go out for specifically for good steaks often. Usually if I get served rarer meat, it’s been done by someone at their house, who’s not a professional, and it’s usually a bit gummy so that by the time I’m finished chewing a piece, it’s tasteless meat.

I think it mostly stems from hating fat content and the fact that we don’t go out for specifically for good steaks often. Usually if I get served rarer meat, it’s been done by someone at their house, who’s not a professional, and it’s usually a bit gummy so that by the time I’m finished chewing a piece, it’s tasteless meat.

I do have a problem with the chewy, too raw-meat that just doesn't go away no matter how long you chew it. As a result I'm very picky with my meat cuts. I pretty much stick to steak that doesn't have the hard fats or grisel. Porterhouse, Filet, NY Strip, Flank, Skirt, Hanger. I can eat the Porterhouse (aka filet and strip) without any marinade. My farvorite cuts of all. Then the flank, skirt and hanger I'll marinate in an asian marinade. They all melt in your mouth like buttah. And when it comes to the Filet and Strip, they need to be thick. If they are too thin, you have to be real careful not to overcook them. Thin steaks can get tough real quickly. 1 1/2" to 2 1/2" thick is ideal.

or for a quick treat, heavy cream 10 drops of Stevia, some cocoa powder food processor about 8 mins and instant chocolate mousse yummy as well

3 or 4
Depending on the day and my mood, I enjoy all shades of the monochromatic coffee rainbow - from very strong and black to Beastie Boys style: I like my sugar with coffee and cream

Back