The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hoping all of Our Utah Members are Okay

Sounds like you will be able to find your shave den blindfolded! But with all the alcohol, certainly disease free!

Keep your head up Chad! You will get through all of this! I'm saying a prayer for you and your family!

I hadn’t gotten far enough down the list. Shame about broken A/S bottles. So Poor Chad has pestilence, earthquakes, what’s next? Locusts or frogs falling from the sky?

I survived up here in Ogden. I was wrapping soaps this morning when it hit. It sounded like a freight train with the rumbling and shaking and seemed to last forever in the 15 sec it lasted. Even felt a few aftershocks for about an hr afterwards. No damaged sustained than I have seen thank heavens. Glad Chad and Aaron are safe and well.

So my wife has a Willow tree collection. None survived. As she tried to joke... Heads rolled.

Thankfully no actual aftershave lost. Did get a chip in one brush though. And got a pretty good crack on the stairs leading into the house everything seems fine though so will call someone out in a few weeks to assess and patch.

Lots of pictures fell too thankfully no damage to them.
IMG_20200318_081244228.jpg
IMG_20200318_081220201.jpgIMG_20200318_111734664.jpg

Both buildings have been deemed safe out here. With a good majority of the people working from home that's good. At my buildings a gas leak on top floor which is fixed now. Cafeteria lost a LOT! And one stairway needs to be repaired.

Here are some pictures that security sent me from inside. This is on the calling floor, not near where I sit. Apparently my floor had a LOT of fallen ceiling tiles
31773.jpeg31772.jpeg

Back