The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Honing The AoS Dovo from Sharp's

Thanks Kyle, appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. Just a question as to what you want to see with the loop at each point before you determine it's ready for the jump to next stone in progression?

Very cool Kyle. Thank you for putting that together. Is the tape just a standard electrical tape?
\n\nYep. nothing special. I do recommend have scissors or a knife to cut it cleanly though. easier to put it on the blade that way.\n\n
Thanks Kyle, appreciate you taking the time to do this for us. Just a question as to what you want to see with the loop at each point before you determine it\'s ready for the jump to next stone in progression?
\n\nWhen setting the bevel i am looking to make sure it goes all the way to the edge for the full length of the edge and that there are no chips i need to remove before moving up. After that i am mostly checking that i have removed the scratches from the previous grit.

Back