The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Holy Black Ultimate Creeper?

I am so surprised to see the disdain for THB that has grown in my absence, haha.

I used to never miss a THB release, but I don't need any menthol/mint scents with all the other products I currently have.

And as "average" as some people feel their stuff to be, their tallow special releases never disappoint. Even @Spider will attest to how awesome the whole Jeckyll and Hyde experience was.

Alas, with the choice between new boots on sale today or the Ultimate Creeper, the boots win.

I did happen to purchase a set.
I do like menthol and do not have a creeper set or ever had the opportunity to buy one.
Give them a ++ for marketing.
But the resale value will hold pretty good.
Many soaps I will never ever use all of it.
I will give a report on the set and presentation.
1st impression 12.99 shipping OUCH.

I did happen to purchase a set.
I do like menthol and do not have a creeper set or ever had the opportunity to buy one.
Give them a ++ for marketing.
But the resale value will hold pretty good.
Many soaps I will never ever use all of it.
I will give a report on the set and presentation.
1st impression 12.99 shipping OUCH.
Thank you for your sacrifice 😬, let us know!

Almost the second fastest sellout of all time. 15 minutes, I believe. As long as they keep doing that they are staying in business, for sure.
Ha ha on there pre promotion post they said they made more this time so no problem you should be able to order easier.
Mine is shipped and eagerly waiting shipment.

Back