The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Holiday decorations

For Advent there is something sweet and a few little things for the joint Advent calendar that my divine woman and I fill up for each other. This year it's my turn with the even numbers ;) So the "old people" are also looking forward to Advent. In the next few days I'll be preparing our Advent wreath.

IMG_20231128_153724.jpg

I have a small apartment, so I make do with the space I have. The tree is 2½ ft (.914 m) tall. I don't know how many years old it is. As for an Advent Calendar, I have the Church calendar in the bedroom .
97dcbdc26dec6fc5c876f7046da30121.jpg

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

For Advent there is something sweet and a few little things for the joint Advent calendar that my divine woman and I fill up for each other. This year it's my turn with the even numbers ;) So the "old people" are also looking forward to Advent. In the next few days I'll be preparing our Advent wreath.

View attachment 122690
Love it. We are a family of traditions and I still use the one I had as a kid.

Back