The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi!

Hi again! That hailstorm from last year really kicked us. I've been on temporary provider, and could't load site. Everything is fixed now, and it's time to come back home, well to a new home, with a new keyšŸ˜ but somehow I entered.

Hi again! That hailstorm from last year really kicked us. I've been on temporary provider, and could't load site. Everything is fixed now, and it's time to come back home, well to a new home, with a new keyšŸ˜ but somehow I entered.
Key's under the mat ;) @Gagi works now too

Last edited:
Welcome back! I'll be honest was worried about ya.

Thanks guys! Sorry, I was hopping to fix my internet a lot sooner, if I knew it would take this long I would email.
Bingo, I love a good bingo! Speaking of, John, thank you for stepping in for me, I was in a real mess.

Thanks guys! Sorry, I was hopping to fix my internet a lot sooner, if I knew it would take this long I would email.
Bingo, I love a good bingo! Speaking of, John, thank you for stepping in for me, I was in a real mess.

We're just happy you are back!

Back