The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi and Happy Thanksgiving :)

I am leaving now before Sharon sees we have hijacked her Introduction thread...

giphy.gif
That’s the real test, isn’t it? How long before she notices.....

Welcome O’Queen. It should be a lot of fun having you around, a certain Dave (I won’t say which one) needs someone around to help keep him on his toes. ...now if I could just get that crazy avocado picture @Spider posted out of my head.

@CVargo currently leads the weekly leg shavers club meeting, I hear he’s looking for a vice president of lather and his term as blade evaluator is ending soon, if you’re interested in getting more involved around here.

Welcome O’Queen. It should be a lot of fun having you around, a certain Dave (I won’t say which one) needs someone around to help keep him on his toes. ...now if I could just get that crazy avocado picture @Spider posted out of my head.

@CVargo currently leads the weekly leg shavers club meeting, I hear he’s looking for a vice president of lather and his term as blade evaluator is ending soon, if you’re interested in getting more involved around here.
Thanks. If I ever headed up the Leg shave meeting, I'm afraid I'd need to supply sunglasses before posting videos to reduce my liability.

How did I miss this? :unsure: Must have been the fainting goats in the family tree causing me to black out from the excitement. 🐐

Welcome aboard, Sharon!

Back