The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi all

I’m a little late to the party!

Welcome to the forum!! What’s your favorite shaving soap?
Thank you. That's a hard question for which I have no pat answer. One of my favorite soaps is TABAC. One of my favorite creams is Proraso. Proraso Green is probably my favorite after shave as I use it more than any other. One of my favorite brands of soap is Stirling.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Thank you. That's a hard question for which I have no pat answer. One of my favorite soaps is TABAC. One of my favorite creams is Proraso. Proraso Green is probably my favorite after shave as I use it more than any other. One of my favorite brands of soap is Stirling.
All solid choices! Tabac was my favorite up until I developed an allergy to something in the soap and aftershave….. Amazing performance and it seemed to last for ever! Proraso AS is still one of my favorites, especially for a hot summer day after cutting the grass. Ye definitely can’t go wrong with Stirling, especially eucalyptus mint! Cheers!

Welcome wombadom! I recognize your handle from that other site! This is a great place! I used to hangout at another site, but find myself spending more and more time here! Bill M and I are old friends from that other place! You should check out the journals!

Welcome wombadom! I recognize your handle from that other site! This is a great place! I used to hangout at another site, but find myself spending more and more time here! Bill M and I are old friends from that other place! You should check out the journals!
Thanks for the warm welcome.

Back