The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hi all

Wait you watched @BarberDave videos, and still joined?! :ROFLMAO:

I kid, he does a damn fine job. Welcome to the show!

Did he say which Dave? Aren’t there like 20+ Daves around here?
Wow! We have comedians….. really bad comedians, Dont mind them, they ate shave soap and were never the same again…. Or they were dropped as children…. one of those two, or maybe both LOL🤪🤪🤣🤣😜😜😜😝😝

Welcome to the TSC

Welcome! Do you do traditional shaving as well? What are some of your favorite things currently?
Thank you. I hadn't used a DE since the 70's. I got on the net about eight years ago to see if I could find a TTO like I started with (with a can of goo) and discovered this whole thing I had no idea existed. I mostly like DE razors. Now I have a few shavettes I'm not good with because I don't use them enough. Some SE's as well, but mostly I like DE safety razors. I'm not looking for the one perfect setup because I like variation in styles and soap and creams, brushes, etc...

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

Welcome! Are you currently wet shaving? If so, when did you start? What products are you using?
This past week the majority (every day shaver) of days I used the EJ 3ONE6 with a KAI blade but changed software daily. I also use Boar, Badger, Horse and Synth brushes. When I use a good Synth, Synth is my favorite and when I use a good Badger, Badger is my favorite and so on. I have quite a few hardware and software items of different makes.
Thanks for your welcome.

This past week the majority (every day shaver) of days I used the EJ 3ONE6 with a KAI blade but changed software daily. I also use Boar, Badger, Horse and Synth brushes. When I use a good Synth, Synth is my favorite and when I use a good Badger, Badger is my favorite and so on. I have quite a few hardware and software items of different makes.
Thanks for your welcome.

As a relatively new person to TSC, I might like to suggest one of the features found here that I really like, Shaving Journals.

You can write about what you care about for others to read, or not. You can also get deeper understanding of others. Take a look and maybe give it a try.

Bill

As a relatively new person to TSC, I might like to suggest one of the features found here that I really like, Shaving Journals.

You can write about what you care about for others to read, or not. You can also get deeper understanding of others. Take a look and maybe give it a try.

Bill
Thank you very much. I'll go there later and check it out. Much appreciated.

Back