The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Hey guys

Holbach

Jr. Shave Member
Hey all,

happy to be here. I quite like this forum just from perusing about for a bit. I’m so far a minimalist and generally shave with canned foam (gasp) or occasionally a Palmolive shave stick. My razor is a Gillette Red Tip and when using my shave stick, I use a Semogue boar.

I’m mainly into fragrances but might try some artisan soaps or aftershaves in the future. Who knows! Hope to have some good conversation and maybe get some good product recommendations. See you around!

cheers

Welcome! Just joined myself. It's quite a fun place. Some very good folks here.

Enjoy!

Hey @Holbach Welcome aboard. You have found a place with some great guys who are here to help. Feel free to jump in the conversations.

What scents do you like?

Also there is a give away contest (we call it a PIF around here ) for new guys. You should jump in.
Here is the link: Pulling New Members out of the Background Pif

I see Dave beat me to it.

Welcome to the Cadre!

We've got lots of recommendations! Just ask.

Happy to see you here @Holbach ! Welcome to the Cadre! Canned foam is a no go around here (kidding really) but that shave stick is perfectly acceptable!

Hey @Holbach Welcome aboard. You have found a place with some great guys who are here to help. Feel free to jump in the conversations.

What scents do you like?

Also there is a give away contest (we call it a PIF around here ) for new guys. You should jump in.
Here is the link: Pulling New Members out of the Background Pif

I see Dave beat me to it.
Well I’ve only got a couple fragrances at the moment; Spicebomb, Boucheron pour homme, and l’homme by Prada, all of which I really like. I also occasionally use Skin Bracer and I enjoy that and see it as a classic aftershave. I’ll check out the pif, thanks!

Well I’ve only got a couple fragrances at the moment; Spicebomb, Boucheron pour homme, and l’homme by Prada, all of which I really like. I also occasionally use Skin Bracer and I enjoy that and see it as a classic aftershave. I’ll check out the pif, thanks!
You have come to the right place. There are alot of guys here who are into scents. They love to answer questions. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on things.

Back