The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

hey, from the Show Me state

View attachment 44917
Welcome to the forum! I’m also a Missourian, from St. Louis. I hope you like it here!

Do you ever run up to Springfield, to visit Just for Him(Missouri’s wetshaving Mecca)? The last time I visited that place I had a great experience, tons of products.
Thanks for the welcome,

Yes, I have been there a few times, they do have a large variety of wet shaving software and hardware, I love that place. I typically will stop in if in Springfield to pick up a few things.

Also, I don't know if you are a huge Stirling Soap fan, but I visited them last fall at there store in Arkansas, that was quite an experience being amongst all of that awesomeness. If you ever get a chance, you should check it out if you haven't!!

Thanks for the welcome,

Yes, I have been there a few times, they do have a large variety of wet shaving software and hardware, I love that place. I typically will stop in if in Springfield to pick up a few things.

Also, I don't know if you are a huge Stirling Soap fan, but I visited them last fall at there store in Arkansas, that was quite an experience being amongst all of that awesomeness. If you ever get a chance, you should check it out if you haven't!!
Great! It is an awesome place!

I have not visited Sterling...... YET! I order from them a lot, but I bet it would be a heck of an experience to visit! You lucky dog!

Great! It is an awesome place!

I have not visited Sterling...... YET! I order from them a lot, but I bet it would be a heck of an experience to visit! You lucky dog!
I highly recommend if you get the chance, it is Stirling overload, but in an awesome way. Plus, the drive down is so scenic and not boring at all.

It has been quite a while since I've been there.
I've been there once. I thought they were kind of short and rude. Maybe it was an off day though.

I called them a couple days before I visited to ask if they carried a certain "local" brand, and they said they did. When I got there, I couldn't find any. So I asked one of the workers. She called to another worker and said he should handle my request. When I asked him he reached behind a counter and pulled out a box full of the soaps I wanted. It was weird. Maybe they were just discontinuing them because they weren't selling. They just acted weird that I wanted them.

Back