The Shaving Cadre

Welcome to The Shaving Cadre, a forum dedicated to gentlemanly discourse about wet shaving and other topics of common interests. Membership is always free so register today and join in the fun

Heritagecollectionshaving Gibbs Reproduction

No news on the potential release of an all Brass or Stainless version of the Gibbs Replica by Heritage Collection Shaving but, I still have the Brass/Zamak version that still shaves beautifully and gives a very good accounting on the original. Used the same Schick blade from the previous days shave and it was as smooth & comfortable a shave that I’ve given myself with the Gibbs Heritage replica. The Ethos soap gave an excellent base of protection & glide for the Heritage Gibbs that was easy sailing from start to finish. The scent of the Ethos set is just as good with a classic Vetiver vibe with citrus undertones to give it a classical yet modern feel. The Schick blade has been better than advertised and has proven to be a top tier performer in the razors that I’ve used them in so far.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing soon enough the Brass or Stainless offerings from Heritage that I’m sure will give at least equal performance to this version with an upgrade in alloy and potential longevity. Fingers crossed.

Great shaves to all….
4B6350BB-D6E2-4B55-80EE-159907A8E6C3.jpeg

No news on the potential release of an all Brass or Stainless version of the Gibbs Replica by Heritage Collection Shaving but, I still have the Brass/Zamak version that still shaves beautifully and gives a very good accounting on the original. Used the same Schick blade from the previous days shave and it was as smooth & comfortable a shave that I’ve given myself with the Gibbs Heritage replica. The Ethos soap gave an excellent base of protection & glide for the Heritage Gibbs that was easy sailing from start to finish. The scent of the Ethos set is just as good with a classic Vetiver vibe with citrus undertones to give it a classical yet modern feel. The Schick blade has been better than advertised and has proven to be a top tier performer in the razors that I’ve used them in so far.

Looking forward to hopefully seeing soon enough the Brass or Stainless offerings from Heritage that I’m sure will give at least equal performance to this version with an upgrade in alloy and potential longevity. Fingers crossed.

Great shaves to all….
View attachment 124812
Amazing he was able to get some of the feel of the OG. The Gibbs is still one of my best razors.

Back